- RER B: Cité Universitaire
- Tram T3: Cité Universitaire
- Bus 21 or 67: Porte de Gentilly
Please visit the RATP website for a detailed itinerary.
From the airports
For information about the airports, please see the Aéroports de Paris website.
For fare information and to plan your journey, please see the RATP website.
From Charles de Gaulle airport
- By train: RER B, “Cité Universitaire” stop (allow one hour for a one-way to/from CDG airport)
- By taxi: The journey time and fares vary depending on the time of day (approx. €75). If you wish to reserve and share a taxi, this service offers a flat rate.
From Orly airport
- By train: Take the ORLYVAL shuttle train to “Antony”. From Antony, take the RER B to “Cité Universitaire” (journey time approx. 35mins).
- By bus: The Orly Bus stops at the other end of the CIUP campus at “Montsouris Tombe Issoire”, where you can take the tram T3 (one stop) or walk (approx. 10mins).
- By taxi: Again, the journey time and fares vary depending on the time of day (approx. €30). For a shared taxi with a flat rate, see here.