Please read carefully the instructions below before starting the registration process.
- Registration is required for all participants of ICDSC.
- In order to guarantee inclusion in the conference program and proceedings, one (1) author must be registered at a FULL registration (non-student) rate. This must be carried out before July 15.
- One (1) FULL registration can cover up to two (2) papers
- Registration covers Conference material (including one Proceedings in pendrive), Coffee breaks and lunches, Welcome cocktail, and Gala Dinner.
How to register?
The registration procedure consists of three (three) steps (mandatory):
- “Personal information, paper information and lunches/events information” (online form on ICDSC registration webpage)
Complete the registration online form at the end of this page, validate by clicking on “Submit”. If required fields are correctly completed, you will then be automatically redirected to the next step (Registration form and payment on “CNRS Azur-Colloque” website).
- “Pre-registration” (pre-registration form on “Azur-Colloque” website):
- “Registration finalization and payment” (registration form on “Azur-Colloque” website):
Follow the information given into the confirmation email and proceed to the payment. A confirmation email is automatically sent by the server once you have paid the registration fees (credit card only).
- You must complete steps 1 and 2 in one go, since it is not possible to save an incomplete online form and come back to it later at steps 1 or 2.
- Please carefully select your category (ACM member, Non-Member, Student Member, ) at step 2 since it cannot be changed in the following step.
These are the registration fees according to the type of attendees and the date of registration .
|Academic / Industrial||Early (before and on July 15)||640 €|
|Late (after July 15)||740 €|
ACM Members get a 100€ discount on the registration fees.
Attendees can also register for an 100€ additional Guest Full Package including the Welcome reception and the Social Event.
(*) Authors of only Demo or PhD Forum papers will be given an early registration period extension once they receive the notification of acceptance.
Registration is closed