WASC is dedicated to all aspects of embedded vision systems, smart camera networks, smart imagers and vision chips. The purpose of this workshop is to create a place to share experiences and concerns while presenting the latest advances and work in progress. The setup is rather informal in order to foster discussion and promote collaboration between researchers from complementary disciplines.
After Clermont-Ferrand (France) in 2012, Sevilla (Spain) in 2013, Pisa (Italy) in 2014, Santiago de Compostela (Sapin) in 2015 and Dijon (France) in 2016, 2017 edition is organised by Instituto de Microelectrónica de Sevilla in Córdoba (Spain).
The General Chair will be:
- Jorge Fernández-Berni from Instituto de Microelectrónica de Sevilla, CSIC-Univ. Sevilla (Spain)
The Advisory Board is composed by:
- François Berry from Institut Pascal (CNRS) Clermont-Ferrand (France)
- Victor Brea from CiTIUS-USC, Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
- Richard Kleihorst from Naluri, Belgium & Ghent University (Belgium)
- Dominique Ginhac from Univ. Bourgogne Franche-Comté at Dijon (France)
- Ricardo Carmona-Galán from Instituto de Microelectrónica de Sevilla, CSIC-Univ. Sevilla (Spain)