WASC is dedicated to all aspects of embedded vision systems, smart camera networks, smart imagers and vision chips. The purpose of this workshop is to create a place to share experiences and concerns while presenting the latest advances and work in progress. The setup is rather informal in order to foster discussion and promote collaboration between researchers from complementary disciplines.
After Clermont-Ferrand (France) in 2012, Sevilla (Spain) in 2013, Pisa (Italy) in 2014, Santiago de Compostela (Spain) in 2015, Dijon (France) in 2016, Córdoba (Spain) in 2017. This new edition is organised by Institute for Systems and Robotics in Coimbra (Portugal).
This year program incorporates a short course on ‘CMOS Image Sensors’ and a seminar on ‘Social Impact of Continuous Surveillance’. These activities are part of the network-wide training activities of H2020 MSCA ACHIEVE-ITN , and are open to all WASC attendants
The General Chair will be:
- Helder Araújo Institute for Systems and Robotics, University of Coimbra, 3030-290 Coimbra, Portugal
The Advisory Board is composed by:
- François Berry from Institut Pascal (CNRS) Clermont-Ferrand (France)
- Victor Brea from CiTIUS-USC, Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
- Richard Kleihorst from Naluri, Belgium & Ghent University (Belgium)
- Dominique Ginhac from Univ. Bourgogne Franche-Comté at Dijon (France)
- Ricardo Carmona-Galán from Instituto de Microelectrónica de Sevilla, CSIC-Univ. Sevilla (Spain)